Look no further for the ideal avocado toast recipe. Memorize it, then change it up for variety! Cook an egg to top it off, swap out the chicken for to tuna, or make it vegan and add alfalfa sprouts for a satisfying crunch! Add pepper flakes for more bite – it’s your to change to your taste!
This is one of the many delicious, healthy recipes you can enjoy when you take my 5 Week Weight Loss Transformation Challenge!
The Best Avocado Toast Recipe - Super Simple!
- 3.5 oz skinless chicken breast precooked
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 tsp cilantro
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 slice whole wheat or gluten-free bread toasted
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 slice nonfat cheese optional
- 1 slice turkey bacon optional
- Precook chicken breast. Slice and reheat for 1 minute in microwave.
- In a small bowl, combine avocado, cilantro, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Gently mash with the back of a fork.
- Toast bread and place cheese slice on top while hot. Then top with warm chicken breast slices and the mashed avocado mixture. Drizzle with coconut oil or olive oil and sprinkle over desired toppings (ie: alfalfa sprouts, tomato slices, pepper flakes, turkey bacon, spinach).