Avocado and Egg White Omelette
Did you know that incorporating foods that contain omega-3 fatty acids, like whole eggs, can reduce frustrating bloating issues by fighting water retention?Another important tip for you! The body is not able to manufacture omega-3s, so this must be obtained through the foods you eat.
Servings: 1 person
- 2 whole omega-enriched eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp low-fat ricotta cheese (optional)
- Super easy! With element on medium, spray your non-stick pan, whisky together your eggs and pour them on it. Cook for about 5 minutes, gently lifting the cooked eggs at the edges to allow the liquid to find the hot pan. You can flip the mixture once, carefully.
- In a little bowl, mix all other ingredients. Reduce heat to low and empty your bowl onto the cooked egg. Fold in half and allow to heat before enjoying.
336 calories; protein 18g; carbohydrates 12g; fat 26g