Hormone Balancing Protein Smoothie
Eating the right kinds of foods will help your body balance out hormones, allowing you to maintain a healthy weight and enjoy more energy every day. Play with this recipe to find your perfect flavour combination by swapping out different kinds of berries, types of protein powder, or nut butters. Best part - everything can be easily kept on hand, as ingredients are dry or frozen.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 blender or food processor
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower or frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tbsp natural smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 scoop collagen
- 1 cup water
- Blend all ingredients together and drink immediately.
P20|C30|F50; Protein: 24.9g; Carbs: 34.9g (fibre 14.5g); Fat: 30.3g