My favourite recipe for protein pancakes, which I’ve used since prepping for my very first competition! This is delicious as breakfast or as a cold snack in the afternoon at work. Top with fruits or peanut butter for a change!
Blueberry Banana Protein Pancakes
My favourite recipe for protein pancakes, which I've used since prepping for my very first competition! This is delicious as breakfast or as a cold snack in the afternoon at work. Top with fruits or peanut butter for a change!
Servings: 2 servings
- 2/3 cup eggwhites
- 1 scoop protein powder your choice of flavour, I enjoy chocolate or vanilla
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 banana ripe, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen, optional
- coconut oil spray
- Easy peasy! Combine ingredients except fruit and blend well.
- Use small nonstick pan, spray lightly with coconut oil. Pour in batter to fill pan.
- Place sliced bananas throughout mixture as it cooks. Optional to sprinkle blueberries into the formed pancake. As the pancake cooks and bubbles, it will rise over the fruit.
- Flip carefully once, cook for another few minutes and remove from heat.
- Repeat cooking instructions to use up all the batter.
- Eat warm or place into airtight tupperware immediately to keep for later.
- *Please come back and comment below if you love this recipe as much as I do! Thanks for checking out my site.
Recipe makes 2 servings. 265 calories each; 28 g protein; 35 g carbs; 2 g fat